About You – What skills and traits does our ideal candidate possess?
- Proactive, hands-on learner.
- Mechanically inclined and detail-oriented.
- Thrives on producing professional results.
- Leader instincts with a hustle mentality.
- Ability to interface with various channels of the company and with customers.
- Outgoing and approachable.
- Ability to work independently.
- Problem Solver and Troubleshooter – our ideal candidate will work to solve actual problems, not just the result of the problem.
- Solid communication skills.
- 100% customer-focused projects; do the right thing all the time.
- We enjoy our work and we work hard; we also play hard.
- Small team with a big business operation.
- Growing territory and personnel, so management positions are a possibility.
- Incentivized based on performance.
About the Position – Service Technician:
- Our service technicians are the production end of the company. This team produces the job as sold by the sales team and to the satisfaction of the client (commercial or residential). Essentially, they are responsible for the customer’s satisfaction which in turn decides if we receive a good referral or repeat business.
- On a daily basis, the service technician will be injecting various forms of polyurethane resins into the soil to complete soil stabilization tasks. These tasks could be repairing infrastructure, lifting concrete, filling voids, and sealing leaks in seawalls and pond dams. Your days will not be monotonous.
- In addition to performing the job to correct specifications, job costs must be monitored and managed to maintain optimum profitability. This is where those “detail-oriented” skills come into play.
- All training, technical and safety, will be provided by Helms Polyfoam.
- Occasional travel will be required with potential for overnight stay.
- Professional training and development classes and conference sponsorships are provided by the company.
Basic Educational and Personal Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Extended learning or on the job training a plus.
- Clean driving record
- Technicians drive company vehicles to and from job sites. Poor driving records cannot be accepted.
Pay: $15 – $20/hr